Golden Plum & Blueberry Snack Cake
- 2 Tbsp Unsalted Butter room temperature.
- 2/3 C Granulated Sugar.
- 2 Large Free Range Organic Eggs, room temperature.
- 1 Tsp Pure Vanilla Extract.
- 1/2 C Milk.
- 1 C All Purpose White Flour.
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder.
- 1/2 Tsp Fine Sea Salt.
- 4 Golden Plums pits removed and sliced into 1/4 - 1/2" wedges.
- 1 C Blueberries.
- Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees F; Spray an 8" round cake pan lightly with non-stick spray and line with parchment paper.
- Beat the first 5 ingredients together in a medium bowl.
- In a smaller bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, and salt. Stir well.
- Add to the wet mixture and beat until smooth.
- Gently fold in the blueberries.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared cake pan and gently top with the plum slices.
- Bake in the oven for 1 hour or until the edges become golden and a knife inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Remove from the heat and let sit for 10 minutes. Remove the cake from the pan by lifting the parchment up and out of the pan (if you use a springform cake pan, this is much easier as the bottom releases and the sides can simply be lifted up and away).
- Place on a cooling rack to set for at least 5 to 10 minutes (or as long as you can wait).