Yes, strawberries with cream cheese filling taste amazing. Strawberries and cream cheese are a classic combination for any special occasion, but you can also enjoy their rich flavors anytime!
Whether it’s a Fourth of July picnic, a wedding dinner, or someone’s birthday, a strawberries and cream cheese dessert will be a hit at your event.
This recipe is a sure way to keep your guests happy and healthy. The keto-approved, low-carb-friendly snacks can be made in advance or you make them at the last minute. These delicious treats also frost up nicely on hot days, so they’re perfect for parties where food might melt away.
- Fresh large strawberries
- Cream cheese
- Greek yogurt
- Lemon Zest
How to Prep the Strawberries
First, you will want to wash the strawberries in cool water and allow them time to dry. Next, cut off any stem or leaves on your fruit without damaging it. Once they’re nice and clean from the top, you need to make the filling: Cream lemony cheese goodness with a hint of vanilla.
Lemony Cheesecake Filling
Add the ingredients to your food processor for a smooth filling and get ready for some fantastic lemon cheesecake. You can use:
- Either store-bought or homemade Greek yogurt
- Cream cheese, Philadelphia if you’re feeling fancy
- Vanilla extract – whatever flavor strikes your fancy really
- Sugar alternatives like rapadura syrup.
Stuffing the Strawberries
- If you want to make sure your strawberries stay upright, cut off a few of their bottoms, so they’re perfectly vertical.
- If you want to take the chocolate-dipped strawberries up a notch, try this hack before filling them. Dip them in some melted chocolate put them to chill.
- You can pipe in the cream cheese filling using a bag. To do this, you’ll want an extra-large pastry tip.
- Place some delicious keto-friendly cheesecake filling in a bag. Grab the end and twist so that you have an easy time piping it into strawberries. Fill each one up with lemon cream cheese – make sure they’ve swirled around nicely, so every bite has its sweet flavor burst from start to finish.
Strawberry Cream Cheese
A perfect blend of sweet and salty, Strawberry Cream Cheese whips up quickly and easily. It also works well on pancakes or as a fruit dip for any party.
- Frozen strawberries – four ounces
- Chopped berries – half cup
- Sugar – as required
- Lemon zest – one teaspoon
- Thaw the frozen berries to squeeze out one tablespoon of liquid.
- Using a food processor or mixer, cream the cream cheese.
- Add sugar to taste
- Add lemon zest and berries and blend them until they are mixed properly
- Serve with crepes, apple slices, or bagels
Strawberries and cream cheese are the ultimate combination for any occasion. The strawberries will burst with juice as they fill your taste buds from top to bottom, thanks to its creamy filling of lemon cheesecake.