Yes, strawberries and coffee can go together. The strong, acidic flavor of coffee, combined with the sweet taste of strawberries, can be tricky to get right. But if done correctly, it will result in something extraordinary. To try this combo out for yourself, brew some hot java and add strawberry syrup until it becomes your preferred consistency. Top off your drink by adding ice cream or whipped coconut cream garnished with fresh berries.
Strawberries and Cream Iced Coffee
- Milk – one cup
- Water to melt instant coffee – one tablespoon
- Instant coffee – one tablespoon
- Strawberry topping for ice cream – three tablespoon
- Sugar – as required
- Use a blender to blend all of the ingredients together and serve with ice.
Strawberry Coffee Cake
- Butter – one-fourth cup
- While sugar – ¾ cup
- Egg – one
- All-purpose flour – one and a half cup
- Baking powder – two teaspoon
- Salt – one teaspoon
- Milk – half cup
- Sliced strawberries – one and a half cup
- All-purpose flour – half cup
- While sugar – half cup
- Butter – one-fourth cup
- Flaked coconut – one-fourth cup
- Grease a nine-inch baking pan and preheat your oven to 175 degrees Celsius
- Add egg and sugar with butter in a bowl and beat until it is creamy.
- Mix salt, baking powder, and one and a half cup of flour in a bowl. Add milk, stir flour mixture and add it to the butter mixture.
- Pour the mixture into the baking pan and add strawberries on the top
- Mix half cup sugar, half cup flour, and one-fourth cup of butter and mix it with coconut in a container.
- Bake for thirty-five minutes or until the toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean
If you’ve been craving a sweet, fruity snack lately, strawberries are the perfect option to satisfy your cravings. Strawberries contain a form of vitamin C called ascorbic acid, which helps boost immunity and produce collagen for healthy skin. They also have potassium that can help regulate blood pressure and maintain heart health. With all these benefits from just one fruit, it’s no wonder they’re one of the most popular fruits in the world.
Coffee is a popular drink that contains caffeine and other nutrients. When consumed, it can increase alertness and stimulate the central nervous system. It also contains small amounts of other minerals, such as potassium, calcium, sodium, magnesium, and phosphorus. Coffee has been shown to have some health benefits, including reducing the risk for type 2 diabetes mellitus (T2DM), cardiovascular disease (CVD), and liver cancer.
But there are downsides to coffee, too. It may increase anxiety levels in some people or lead to headaches if consumed with caffeinated substances like chocolate or energy drinks. The best advice is not to keep drinking coffee all day long but rather consume it only occasionally when you need an extra energy boost.
If you are looking for a new way to enjoy your morning, try adding strawberries and coffee. The sweet taste of the berries, combined with the strong flavor of the beans, will give you a truly unforgettable experience.